October marks the first month in the academic calendar as well as our own at TAP, and it has been a great one for us, with several new milestones reached:
- We’ve partnered with seven new HEIs, including Adelaide, University of Cambridge Judge Business School and Essex, to name but a few
- We’ve brought our sixth Australian partner into the TAP family
- Two pathway providers are now TAPping into peer recruitment – NCUK and UP Education, New Zealand
- One of our (Australian) partners enjoyed 1,000 peer interactions each week!
- If more validation of TAP were needed, a major pathway provider enjoyed 100% improvement in applicant to enrolment conversion in just two months
- We made really cool improvements to our partners’ pages – check out an example here where you can see new drop-down filters and explore the searchable feed
- Another great feature improvement is that student ambassadors can now invite admins to join their conversations with prospective students, as well as other ambassadors – it’s all part of our commitment constantly to improve the platform
- We've welcomed Eugene Gontaev as our Chief Technical Officer, heading up our product team in Lviv, Ukraine
- And we had a blast at AIEC in Perth, in no small measure due to our friends at Edified and Sonder
Other exciting developments are in the pipeline for November. Watch this space to see a GIANT of the pathways sector go live with TAP; more ANZ and UK partners are getting their Student Ambassadors ready for lift-off, and a GLOBAL leader in hospitality education has chosen The Access Platform. You know us, we’ll keep you posted!
Here’s advance notice that we are going to shrug off the Winter blues at ICEF and AIRC in Miami in December.
Meanwhile, if you are at ICEF Berlin, remember to check us out at Booth 109 – Nik, George, Maddie, Dom and myself are all going… and we’d love to see you . If you’d like to book a meeting with us during ICEF, use the Marcoms system and message Maddie Wood or, if you prefer, email me directly.