The authentic experience of being part of your institution is what makes you stand out from other providers
- It's what interests your prospects most.
- It plays a huge role in helping them decide whether your institution is the best fit for them.
But communicating what it’s really like to be part of your institution is challenging
- Your website, social media, and prospectus do some of the job, but none of these things truly capture the magic moments that happen on and around campus.
- It’s no wonder, then, that prospective students have a hard time understanding how you’re different from other providers and why they should study with you.
We call this the Insight Gap
- A chasm between what it's really like to be part of your institution and what a prospective student perceives it to be like.
- An innocent, easy-to-overlook issue that costs you tens, hundreds, possibly even thousands of your best-fit students each and every year.
Introducing: Experience Communication Management (XCM)
XCM is a new approach to marketing, recruitment, and admissions
It helps you close the Insight Gap by enabling your community of students, staff, alumni, and parents to tell prospects what your institution is really like.
Closing the gap allows you to recruit more best-fit students, and helps prospects make more informed and confident decisions about their education.
Sharing the magic moments that your students experience everyday has never been easier
Trust word of mouth
Over 90 percent of people say they trust word of mouth recommendations above all other forms of advertizing.
Demand authentic content
Nearly ninety percent of applicants want to see content created by current students.
Want the real story
More than 80 percent of senior leaders in higher education say that students of the future judge a campus by how 'alive' it is.
Value peer-to-peer conversations
More than two-thirds of prospects say the ability to connect with existing students is influential when choosing a university.
Communicate the authentic experience
"TAP has given our potential applicants a great opportunity to find out what it’s like to be a La Trobe College Australia student, without visiting the campus or attending an in-person recruitment event in their home country. With a lot of our marketing activity moving to digital platforms, partnering with TAP has made it easy for prospective students to speak to brand ambassadors of the college, our students, and receive genuine, valuable and authentic advice."
"TAP has certainly got a unique value proposition. It creates an opportunity to connect students over a digital medium and really opens up conversations that might be difficult to replicate with staff in your institution."
"TAP has been instrumental in streamlining our recruitment operations and ambassador management, creating approximately a 30% time saving as compared to our previous processes."