Power-up your platform
We know that every institution has unique needs. Whether you're looking to streamline ambassador management, make your virtual open days as engaging as the live ones, or add an extra layer of security, there's a power-up for you.
Use the power of video to communicate your unique university experience, engage with prospective students and generate more leads.
Streams is an exciting new way to bring your ambassador and prospective student community together. Live Streams allows you to host events live from the platform and On-Demand Streams gives you the functionality to upload recordings to your Feed, from any platform. Both Live Streams and On-Demand Streams facilitate prospect data capture and encourage engagement with the content via group chat. Additionally you’ll benefit from the reporting and data insights available on your admin dashboard.
On-Demand Streams allows you to upload event recordings onto your Feed
- Share recordings of past events, webinars or Q&A’s regardless of which platform they were hosted on.
- Recordings can be set as either private or public. Private recordings can be easily promoted to specific groups of prospects using tools within the platform. Public recordings will be visible on your Feed and available for anyone to sign-up to view.
- Group chat continues to run alongside the recording after an event is finished. This allows you to build communities around topics and encourages engagement with your student ambassadors and wider community long after a live event has finished.
- Compulsory registration before an event can be viewed or engaged with supports high quality lead generation.
- Comprehensive reporting allows you to effectively follow up with prospects who have registered.
- Access comprehensive reporting through the platform including a list of prospects who’ve signed up to watch the content.
- Data can be easily exported into your CRM or BI tools.
Live Streams allows you to host real-time events from your Feed
- Live Streams can be private or public. Private events can be easily promoted to specific groups of prospects using tools within the platform. Public events will be visible on your Feed and available for anyone to sign-up to.
- Live group chat is open alongside the event to encourage engagement
- Automatic invitations and event reminders are sent to registered participants
- Compulsory attendee registration supports high quality lead generation.
- Comprehensive reporting allows you to effectively follow up with prospects who have registered for an event.
- No new conferencing software needs to be installed on users devices.
- Data can be easily exported into your CRM or BI tools.
Bring your community together to share information, build relationships and accelerate engagement throughout the whole student recruitment journey!
Community Group Chats bring your current students, prospective students and staff together to share first-hand experiences of life at your institution leveraging the power of peer-to-peer. Community Group Chats can be used to acquire prospects, support conversion and build pre-arrival communities. Our feature gives you total flexibility to organise your chats by theme, topic, course, country of origin and more.
- Unlimited chats. Create as many community group chats as you like to bring together multiple prospects, ambassadors, and staff around different themes and topics.
- Private communities. Create public group chats on your Feed, or create privately hosted chats for specific communities.
- Oversight and moderation. Full moderation capabilities for admins, and safeguarding features included by design.
- Analysis and reporting. Understand what is happening in your group chats with analysis and reporting tools, and keep data connected with easy CRM integration.
Save time and increase oversight by bringing the management of multiple Feeds into one place.
Reduce the pain of managing multiple accounts and Feeds across your organisation using our Group Environment feature. This feature includes the ability to create one Feed which amalgamates content from all your other Feeds. The high-level Admin Dashboard brings all Dashboard activity and information into one place to allow group admins to review account activity and manage Feeds all in one place.
- One Feed which amalgamates all the Feeds from across your institution
- A single master Group Account Dashboard which brings data from multiple accounts into one place
- The ability to manage Feeds and Dashboards together or separately
Access real-time insights into the behaviour and sentiment of your prospects.
Getting real time insight into the changing interests of prospective students is critical in the fast-moving recruitment environment of higher education. What better source of data and insight than the authentic chat conversations between prospective students and your ambassadors? Our AI topic detection model will enable you to quickly segment and zoom into this data, giving you the information you need to build your next successful marketing campaign.
- AI-powered analysis. Understand at a glance what topics prospects are discussing with your ambassadors.
- Audience segmentation. Segment your topic data by the nationality of prospective students and the date that they created their account.
- Benchmarking. See how popular conversation held on your account compare to conversations in similar institutions.
- Content prompts. Respond to emerging conversation topics by automatically crowdsourcing relevant user-generated content from your ambassadors. The topics will be suggested by our intelligent AI model automatically.
- Refine the model. You can help refine the model by confirming, adding and removing topics.
SSO provides both extra security and increased convenience for users of the platform.
SSO makes it easier for prospects to start chatting with your ambassadors, saves your admins and ambassadors time logging in and improves the overall user experience.
SSO allows users to use their existing institution credentials to log into The Ambassador Platform, without the need to create a new account and remember new passwords. SSO also provides an enhanced level of security and as an admin you can control what type of users have SSO enabled.
Admins can manage SSO from the admin dashboard, authorise access to their provider, and choose whether they want their users to access the platform only using SSO.
Setting up SSO only takes 30 minutes and gives your institution a secure way of managing user access on The Ambassador Platform.
Increase lead quality and reduce spam with this simple layer of additional prospect verification.
OTP Phone verification enables you to identify authentic prospects, and perform automatic gatekeeping on account registrations, via a simple SMS code. It's particularly helpful if your institution uses a CRM system that relies on phone number verifications, such as NoPaperForms.
Easy set up and configuration
Manage OTP verification directly from the platform in the Admin Dashboard.
Provides and an additional data capture opportunity as phone numbers of verified prospects are automatically displayed in the prospect report.
Easily increase the number of ambassadors on your account without increasing your annual license.
All of our packages include a generous number of student ambassador accounts. However sometimes an institution may wish to exceed the number available in their package. Our Additional Student Ambassadors add-on allows you to pay a small additional fee for each new student ambassador account, without needing to increase the overall cost of your license.
Want some support tailoring your package?
Book a consultation call with one of our colleagues