Looking for extra support?
Whether you're looking for extra help to get the platform up and running or you'd like to supercharge your use of student ambassadors, we've got a great range of additional services and training to support you.
A Dedicated Customer Success Manager (DCSM) will ensure you get maximum value from your license of The Ambassador Platform.
Your DCSM will work in partnership with you to support your student engagement and recruitment objectives. They will provide expert advice and best practice on how to get the most out of your ambassador team, as well as providing exclusive insights that give you an edge.
- Quarterly 90 minute business reviews to track your progress against objectives, review your campaigns and answer any questions you might have.
- Access to exclusive student recruitment insights with our Annual Report which will provide insights on how you compare to competitors also using peer recruitment technology.
- Your DSCM is available Monday - Friday 8am-6pm.
- You will also receive a 25% discount on our training products.
Get the most out of your student ambassador team with our practical and engaging training session.
Ensure your student ambassador team is set for success with this interactive one hour workshop run by one of our experts. Our Ambassador Training workshop has been designed to cover all the key aspects of working with the platform and the role of a student ambassador.
- A one hour workshop with your team of student ambassadors and admin
- Guidance on the student ambassador role and best practice
- Tips and advice on how content is created through the app
- Practical experience of engaging with prospects via Chat, responding to FAQs and content requests
- Training on how to use the in-built safeguarding features
- How the career reference tool, career points and incentivization work
- Ideas for content campaigns that admins and ambassadors can collaborate on
We’ll work with you to build a cross-team action plan for integrating student ambassadors into your recruitment marketing.
Integrating student ambassadors into your marketing without cross-team agreement on the objectives can lead to missed opportunities, wasted time and strained working relationships. Our Student Voice Workshop and Blueprint is for education providers who want to develop a clear plan for leveraging their student ambassadors in their marketing and recruitment campaigns.
Facilitated by our experts this three hour creative workshop is run with your teams and will establish exactly what you’re trying to achieve with your student ambassador program and identify any challenges you are trying to overcome. The session uses our team’s extensive expertise and knowledge of ambassador best practice to work with you to create a bespoke student ambassador plan for your institution.
Based on the information gathered from the workshop you will receive your bespoke Student Ambassador Programme Blueprint. The Blueprint will provide you with a clear action plan of how you will use student ambassadors in your marketing and how you will work with other teams in your institution to implement. It will clearly outline the challenges or opportunities you are hoping to address and the goals you are aiming to achieve.
- One three hour creative workshop with your institution run by our student ambassador experts
- Training on student ambassador best practice
- Blueprint with clearly defined goals and cross functional alignment
For when your timeframes slip
Extended onboarding support offers you the piece of mind that you can still access our excellent onboarding support even when your timeframes slip.
Sometimes project timeframes can slip unexpectedly resulting in added project costs and delayed benefit. With three months’ additional access to a Customer Success Manager this package is designed to ensure you are set-up and launched successfully, no matter what happens to your timeframes.
Want some support building your perfect package?
Book a consultation call with our friendly team now!