Give future students an authentic view into life at your institution by sharing your photos and videos through TAP.
Your student ambassadors can completely revolutionise how your institution is viewed by future students. Student ambassadors have the opportunity to show future students what makes your institution so special! From pics of their favourite study spots, to video's on why they chose to study at your university/school... future students want to hear from your student ambassadors through engaging videos and photos!
Here are some of our favourite content ideas wewould recommend ambassadors consider creating and uploading via the app:
- Record a short intro video (30 sec-1 min) sharing why you decided to be an ambassador, what you'd be most useful to talk to about, what are your interests etc
- Share a photo/video of the city you're based in and what you get up to in your free time
- What is something you wished you'd known before joining <institution name>? and why did you choose <institution name>?
- Share a photos/videos of the facilities at <institution name>
- Share the activities or events on campus
- Share a photos or videos of the clubs/societies you are involved in
- Share videos of your campus!
- You could also she what you wish you knew before moving to <city or country>
How student ambassadors help institutions build meaningful connections with prospective students
Improve student recruitment conversion through your Ambassador Program
All about the student journey - an interview with student ambassadors from Manchester Metropolitan University