Give future students a snapshot of campus life by sharing pics and videos created by your student ambassadors.
Your student ambassadors have the power to change how your institution is viewed by future students more than anybody else. From pics of their favourite study spots to videos on why they picked your university over other options... future students want to hear from your student ambassadors through real-life photos and videos.
Here are some great user-generated content ideas we've seen shared by ambassadors from the institutions we work with, directly on the TAP app:
- Short intro video (30 sec-1 min) on what made them decide to be an ambassador, useful discussion topics and interests (which would make great Instagram stories!)
- Photos and videos of the city they're based in and what they do in their free time
- Something they wished they'd known before joining their current institution, perfect for TikTok
- Insider pics of university buildings and secret campus spots
- Cool events and activities happening on campus, like this one from the University of Adelaide.
- Photos or videos of the clubs and societies the ambassadors are involved in, showcasing their hobbies and interests.
- Bonus videos of campus
- What ambassadors wish they knew before moving to their new city or country (something that will be a hit with international students!)
Want to know how we can help you make the most of your student ambassadors and boost your student recruitment conversion rates across the funnel? Book a demo here.
How can higher education providers realistically present diversity in their marketing?
Attracting a diverse and broad range of students is one of the top priorities for most...
How student ambassadors help institutions build meaningful connections with prospective students
Improve student recruitment conversion through your Ambassador Program