Discover the latest product updates from May 2022.
- After a series of tests designed to determine the best way to convert a prospect into an engaged lead, the product team released a new prospect sign-up flow. The new sign-up process has been tested and implemented on the THE Student Chat page and it showed to improve conversion by up to 2X. In practice, this means that:
- when a prospect clicks on the 'Chat to me' button on an ambassador's profile, they are taken directly to the sign-up form instead of the chat section
- in the sign-up process, the prospect is redirected to a new tab which enables us to control the look and feel of this page and, therefore, provide a better experience for the prospects
- the optional data questions are asked when the prospect gets an answer from an ambassador
- We have renamed the 'Views' in the Activity Report on the admin dashboard to 'New users on the TAP Feed' to avoid any confusion with Google Analytics. We define a 'new user' as a visitor who has never been to your site before and is initiating their first session on your site.
- A new content view was released that is similar to the way other social media platforms structure their feeds with a focus on the content rather than the conversation. Prospects will still be able to start a conversation off the back of a content piece, but they will need to click on a post to be able to get there. This is the first version of the new content feature with more updates to follow in the coming weeks.
Live Events & THE Student Chat
- The full-screen view for Live Events has been released and offers an even better user experience for you and your audience.
- During the THE Student Chat sign-up process, the prospect is redirected to a new tab which enables us to control the look and feel of this page and, therefore, provide a better experience for the prospects. This change applies to mobile devices only.