Give future students an authentic view into life at your institution by sharing your photos and videos through TAP.
As an ambassador, you have the opportunity to show future students what makes your institution so special! From pics of your favourite study spots, to video's on why you chose to study at your university/school... future students want to hear from you through engaging videos and photos! Part of your role as an ambassador is to capture life at your institution and upload this content via the TAP app.
Here are some of our favourite content ideas we would recommend creating and uploading via the app:
- Record a short intro video (30 sec-1 min) sharing why you decided to be an ambassador, what you'd be most useful to talk to about, what are your interests etc
- Share a photo/video of what you get up to in your free time
- Record a video: What is something you wished you'd known before joining <institution name>?
- Record a video: Why did you choose <institution name>?
- Share a photo/video of the facilities at <institution name>
- Share a photo/video of activities or events on campus
- Share a photo/video of the clubs/societies you are involved in
- Share a photo/video of your campus
- Record a video: What do you wish you knew before you moved to <city or country>
Now you have some amazing content, don't forget to share it! After uploading to TAP, you can share it on your own social media platform, or your university/school can share it too! See this awesome social media post from Manchester Met:
We hope this has been helpful, and look forward to seeing your amazing content! 😊