These days, prospective students have you under review. After all, choosing the right college or university to attend is one of the most important choices a young person will make.
In trying to decide, they review your institution's academic record and campus experience, all while considering their career goals and financial needs.
That's why you need to put your best foot forward when it comes to student recruitment. Find a way to show prospects what your institution is really like. Otherwise, you may miss out on your best fit students.
With our Experience Communication Management (XCM) platform, you can supercharge your marketing and recruitment efforts. Why? Well, it's secure, easy to set up, and can help you find your best fit student prospects.
Reduce time to ROI with XCM
An XCM platform helps you reduce the time to value in your institution's recruitment funnel.
In fact, in our experience, your engagement will skyrocket - directly impacting your bottom line. This means that, despite the costs of a license fee and reimbursing your ambassadors, XCM is well worth the investment.
But don't just take our word for it. Here are some recent customer achievements:
- INTO UAB achieved a 340 percent increase in prospects in March 2021 due to personalized email campaigns.
- Keble College got 150 prospects in less than five months through data-driven marketing strategies, powered by XCM.
- The University of Sunderland recorded 1,723 messages exchanged across 135 conversations, with 91 prospective students signing up to their virtual open day.
If you'd like to read some more XCM success stories, why not check out our case studies page?
Improve targeting to find your best fit students
Whether you're oversubscribed or want to fatten your recruitment pipeline, it's vital you effectively target and filter of prospects.
With TAP's XCM platform, you can target your best fit students through:
- Geotargeting and lead scoring. Filter your leads by location to ensure that you target students that meet your entry requirements. Then, rate prospects against your ideal student profile to focus on those likely to enroll.
- Tracked links. This feature allows admins to create a pre-filtered page based on student interests. For example, if an ambassador discovers a prospect is interested in sports and societies they can send a personalized, pre-filtered page full of relevant information.
- Student-led interactions. With TAP, prospects can choose which ambassador they want to talk to. They'll relate more to ambassadors with the same or similar interests, life experiences, and backgrounds. This gives prospects someone familiar they can chat to, and who will help them decide if they want to attend your institution.
- Targeted Frequently Asked Questions. Too often, an institution's FAQs are generic. By analyzing your data and knowing your prospect's interests you can write better, more relevant FAQs that provide real value and insight.
The best platform for the best fit students
To give the best possible recruitment experience to your prospects you need to provide the right information to the right people at the right time. With our XCM platform, you can do this faster, more effective and more targeted than ever before.
Want to learn more? Please get in touch with our team.